Friday, May 13, 2011

Playing catchup





Here are some short blurps to things that we have experienced this last month.....

My son peed in a cup for the first time (FYI he really had no other option) It took some very very long contemplation before he figured he could do it. The horrible part was as we where sitting in the Carls Jr. drive through for the last 25 minutes they kindly asked me to pull forward and I sat out front for another 10! I walked in and kindly threw the McDonalds cup in the trash! Wouldn't want to litter or anything plus they made me wait to long they deserved it!



Our cat/dog decided to show back up on mothers day after six months of being gone. WallE returned to our house and is more like a dog than a cat. He whines when he wants to go out and go potty! Which is awesome because I do not like litter boxes they are SICK! Anyway we missed him and he crawled in bed with us like he never left. Little does he now he will now be taken in to get snipped (poor guy)

I bought some awesome neon food coloring to do a cake for a baby shower. My kids somehow climbed up on the counter and got it our of the baking cabinet. I was just sweeping and mopping the kitchen thinking nothing of it. Cadyn often makes his own PB&J's (I think its important to teach my kids to be self suffciant) Anyway so I didn't even really look up. Next thing I know they are playing their bedroom like they often do. Collyn comes running out with something all over his legs. I figured it was marker (which we don't have in our house unless they are supervised) Then I thought hmmm we don't have markers? I walked into the room to see the "RAINBOW" carpet! There carpets was ruined and Collyn had pink face for about 3 days! We will be replacing the carpet before we move out... yay us!



No comments: