Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Days

When I look back through the years I can laugh. I am sure I will have many more of these moments in the future. The trails that we are going through now some day wont matter. As for now I just look back on the short time I have been here. I have made so many great friends and so not so good friends. I have had good experiances and bad experiances. But, isnt this what life is all about? We live and try to make the best choices and do the best we can to choose the right. I cannot say I have always choosen the right, however I feel like I have done pretty darn good with what I was handed. We get stuck in the mud sometimes and it sucks, you can either sit and squabble in it and pull yourself down further or look around and think about your options and then choose the best one. I have been feeling really let down by someone latley and the dumb part is there is no real reason that I could pin point. I am just feeling hurt, and currently I am the one squabbling in the mud and complaining in my mind over something that really doesnt matter. Its not affecting me in my day to day life it doesnt effect my family and really it just plainly doesnt matter. Or does it? I have always been a believer that people are put in our lives for certian reasons. Those people who have influenced my life for the better I hold dear to my heart. I strive to be a good friend, and find it to be a blessing to have so many good friends. I am easily hurt by people who take advantage of this type of thing. I am not perfect and for sure have stepped on several toes in my life. I just love it when friendships are easy, they just happen and they just are, the flow of a good friendship makes my face hurt from hours of smiling. I am so blessed to have moved to Texas and through all the trials it was so worth it to gain some amazing friendships. If I had a glass of sparkling cider I would clank it together with all of "ya'll" here is to many more family dinners, game nights, and girls nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why haven't you written lately? I have been waiting and waiting....