Monday, May 2, 2011

Here ya go

Seems like every time we have people over for dinner, they are always asking me "now how did you make this?" They think I am crazy when I reply, "um I don't really know!" I often times pull whatever I have in the cabinets out and make something up. I do a lot of smelling of ingredients, and several taste tests. So, I figured if I started writing things down as I did it I can always hand off a recipe to share. Today I am going to try something new. I love corn bread A LOT! I can just eat corn bread for a snack, its super yummy. So I figured why cant I make corn bread into a cake? So this is what I am going to try.... Cherry corn bread cake. Sounds yummy to me, I don't know about you! Recipe and pictures will follow.....hopefully it will not be a flop! See you on the flip side hopefully it will be a good one!

No comments: