Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Its done :D

I still cannot believe that I did it! Facebook is gone out of my life! Its such a relief, its amazing how much time I would find myself wasting on there. I also had many things happen, things taken out of context, people being upset because I deleted them on and on and on! Its like high school all over again. I hate drama, I often would find it fun to read into other peoples drama, which also is not a good thing. Either way I feel better I know I can spend my time doing better things that will bless my family which is the most important thing anyway. I am sure I will miss it at times but hey isnt that how all addicts feel? HAHA

5 comments:

littlejensenfamily said...

I did the same thing a while back but realized that is how I keep in contact with my family...so im back on again!

Keri said...

good job girl. dont turn back. way to ditch that nasty old additiction for one thats worth the expense...your family. Its been a year since my deletion of my facebook and I wouldnt change a thing. My life is in better perspectives now and I hae gotten to know ymsel better and trust more in my Heavenly Father for help. way to go. love ya. let me know if I can help in anyway as you get used to blogging.

raisingnoblemen@gmail.com

RamirezFamily said...

:) I figure that people that want to keep in contact with me will. Either by calling, texting, leaving comments on my blog or email. FB was just an easy way not to call, I have to put more effort into the relationships that matter.I might need help with blogging Keri, I tend to not change anything because then I just get it all messed up haha. Love you guys! Thanks

Anonymous said...

holy smokes! I am proud of you!!!! Sounds like you are growing. Makes me happy!!

RamirezFamily said...

Liana, well I am at the turning point of almost halfway to 30 LOL!! So maybe I am mature now? hehe