Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Depressing Day...More like pitty party

YAY My husband finally gave in and we do not have to move to a new house. At least for now, we are going to push through another tornado season in our manufactured home! Yes, I live in a trailer not like one of those tires on the roof tin can ones. But its still a trailer or manufactured home if you will. PS not that I am bashing trailers, I for one have lived in many. Yes, I consider myself to be classy white trash LOL jk. Anyway my husband has been having severe anxiety about living here he thinks we are going to die. Which I mean common if a tornado did hit our house we would. There is no storm shelter and no ditches because we live on a hill. But, after much thought and stress we are keeping our faith strong and hoping that a tornado doesnt land on our house. So if you do not see a post from me for a while check the news channel haha. This year has been a doosy, just yesterday there was 6 tornados about an hour some 2 hours away. This month is just the beginning and has already broken records. Lets see how the rest go! Maybe we will land in OZ!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Ha Ha Ha I dont know If I should laugh or cry for you. All I know is you have a creative way of expressing your feelings and it cracks me up. thanks for the good luagh. On the scary note, geez what a horrible situation to be in. I would be sleeping with one eye open or sleeping with helmets on incase the roof crashes down. as for visiting the land of OZ make sure to say hi to the munchkins for me. LOL you poor thing I really do feel for you what a scary thing. I will keep you in my prayers, those storms youre facing are even a hit in our news. im so sorry.

RamirezFamily said...

Ok, so funny thing I was researching all this tornado stuff and they said to keep your bike helmets near your 72 hour kits in your "safe place" it made me laugh but really a good idea! Honestly though in these last coupls storms I am not sure there really is a "safe place" but hey I have our bike helmets ready!