Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ideas from the peanut gallery

I love couponing! I think its amazing, if only I where good at it! I always start and do OK then give it up because its super time consuming and you have to organize it all and well I am not very organized! So, calling all coupon queens I need someone to take me by the hand and teach me this amazing skill. Anyone up for the task? Do they have classes or something in out area? More than likely I am capable of doing it on my own I just need to be more organized about it so that I don't get to the store and they fall all over the place. Anyone wanna join me on my challenge? Another idea I have been having... I really need to keep up with my family history I have one REALLY long line done. The others have a little here and little there. I would love to have support in this area as well since I tend to get stuck and then give up. I love family history and find it fascinating. I would love to spend all day at the family history center, but I have kids and pretty sure they would not do well. So another interest group to be added to our long list of ward groups? Hmmm I think we can squeeze one or two more in. Its not like we all aren't super busy as it is...... haha!

No comments: