Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love this show!

Does anyone else watch The Nate Berkus Show? I really really love that show, I enjoy home decor and think its fun! I like to take nothing and make it something, I dream about decorating. I know I am soooo cool right... I can picture rooms in my head and place things were I want them. Its fun and free haha being that I picture all this junk in my mind and cannot do it in my own house since well, that would cost money! haha Anyway about The Nate Berkus show.... This lady was trying to sell her house which by the way was super cute. She just has so much CRAP, you know those old lady houses that are just filled with nic nacks and you want to PUKE. I mean sometimes it can bring back great memories at grandmas house but you wouldnt want live there for fear you would suffocate! This poor woman just had no shame she was SO proud of her house! However, she was trying to sell it and they people that walked in the door pretty much turned around and walked out. Then this poor lady shows up on the show with a freakin bandaid on her face! I mean seriously she is a super cute older lady her clothes are fashionable she is addorable. I just find it very strange that she has a bandaid on her face. I was thinking maybe she cut herself shaving? Some old people men and woman has hair issues, then she just forgot it was there. I am not sure why nobody told her before she walked out on to a national television show. I feel bad for her as I am sitting here watching her and bad mouthing her bandaid and her house. It did give me a good laugh though. :) Maybe she was trying to pull a "Nelly" stunt. I really have no idea. Then at the end she gives Nate a aqwardly long sensual type kiss, I mean it was on the cheek but still extremly uncomfortable. Ok I am done with my random rant about an old lady. If you have not seen the Nate Berkus show you should better than Martha Stewart anyday!!

No comments: